1 Sheet $10
3 Sheets $25
Available until Dec 15, 2018
Christmas Bureau Family for Surrey Store
We have our Christmas Bureau Family for the Surrey Store this year. This family is Vegetarian and Celiac and knows the diet is difficult so they weren’t willing to ask for much.
Talking to Mom and she mostly just wanted some special treats for the kids. Here are some of the foods I was able to get out of her:
- Chocolate Milk
- Grains such as: Quinoa, rice, Brown rice,Wild rice, oats, beans
- Lots of Fruits and Vegetables but watch for things with sauces
- Cereal: Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Corn Pops
This family consists of a Mom and Dad and 1 girl and 2 boys. No gift ideas for Mom or Dad they just said anything we can do for the kids would be great.
- 12 year old boy – Interests are Minecraft and video games. He wears a mens small and favourite colours are black and red. Loves sweat pants, pj’s and soft clothing
- 15 year old girl – Clothes, Purse, Make-up, lotions and body sprays, movie pass. Wears a XS or S. Favourite colour is pink
- 17 year old boy – Loves video games and has a PS4. Other ideas are Clothes. Movie pass. Wears Mens XLarge (he is 6’2″) Likes all colours: Grey, White, Black or Blue, red, will even wear pink clothes.
We need stocking stuffers, gifts and food for all of Christmas Day. Please bring in all your donations by Sat Dec 15. You can also help support our family by buying Christmas coupons in the store. Thank you for all your help!
Tom’s Sewing Centre
#102 – 8338 – 120th St