A heart-shaped addition to our collection of pin caddies. The Magnet Pin Caddy gathers and stores pins facing in one direction. Center groove allows for easy pick up. Includes a cover for safe storage.
Regular Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $22.49
Let Ironslide Iron Shoe make your life easier. The Ironslide Iron Shoe fits easily over the base of your iron.
• Made of PTFE A space-age material that is non-stick.
• Nothing Sticks Starch and fusibles wipe off.
• Nothing Burns or Scorches Iron from cotton to silk or denim to lace without waiting for iron to cool. Iron over sequins, puff paint, glitter, motifs without damage.
• No shine Eliminate the need for a press cloth. Use it next to your sewing machine and press • seams • darts • pleats • creases. Helps give your sewing that professional look. No need for a press cloth.
Regular Price: $28.95
Sale Price: $21.75
No more picking up spilled pins one by one – sweep them up with your Grabbit! No more stopping work to push pins into a cloth cushion – drop them onto your Grabbit! No more shaking, tipping, fumbling for pins – they are right there, ready on your Grabbit!
Regular Price: $21.95
Sale Price: $16.49
Machingers are gloves designed for machine quilters. Soft, flexible fingertip grip gives full control with less resistance and drag on fabric. Form-fitting, seamless design – keep your gloves on to clip and change threads, adjust fabrics, and add or remove pins. Breathable fabric help retain skin’s natural moisture. Enhanced hand and wrist support for reduced fatigue and tension in hands, arms, shoulders, and neck. Excellent for machine piecing and quilting.
Regular Price: $16.95
Sale Price: $12.71
Your go-to presser foot for parallel-line straight stitching and straight-line machine quilting. Features include:
- Presser foot with built-in alignment ruler for guiding rows of parallel stitching
- Ideal for parallel-line straight stitching, topstitching and straight-line machine quilting
How To Use:
- Attach with the low shank
- Move the ruler to set distance between needle and alignment guide 3/8″ (9.5mm) to 3″ (76.2mm)
- The foot has a 1/4″ (6.4mm) seam allowance
- Align guide to previous marked line or previous stitching line
- Note: This presser foot is to be used with low shank machines only. It can be used with high shank machines with an adaptor.
Regular Price: $39.95
Sale Price: $29.96
The new Hot Ruler by John Hawley for Clover’s Press Perfect line is the much anticipated cousin to our very popular Hot Hemmer. Ideal for larger measuring and pressing tasks such as: home dec, long hems, deep hems, large mitered corners. Making it perfect for today’s trends of ruffles, purse straps, pillow cases, full skirts and more. Unique non-slip surface helps hold fabric in place, offering better managment of small hems or when working with delicate fabrics. the nylon fiberboard is heat resistant and can be pressed with a dry or steam iron. The Hot Ruler is 2 1/2″ x 10″, compared to the Hot Hemmer at 6″ x 5″, and is designed with basic ruler markings.
Regular Price: $32.95
Sale Price: $24.75
The Omnigrid® 4” stainless steel needlecraft scissors have extremely sharp blades and ultra-sharp points, making them ideal for many hand sewing applications, including: snipping applique (cuts to the single thread), embroidery, needlework and cross stitch.
They have a plastic safety tip for storage, and are rustproof
Regular Price: $ 28.95
Sale Price: $21.75
The Splash cutter comes in a vibrant aqua color handle with yellow accents, and its packaging features a fun new design style. This cutter is comparable to our 45mm Quick Change rotary cutter (RTY2/NS) but with a more attractive price point for both the new user and “collector”. Designed for both right-and left-handed use. Guaranteed Forever. Uses RB45 replacement blades. Ideal For: Cutting cloth, leather, paper, vinyl, film, wallpaper and more!
- A contoured handle for comfortable cutting
- Quick and easy blade change
- Integrated grooves at the head of the cutter to help prevent finger slippage
- Blade cover for additional safety
- Includes OLFA 45mm blade
Regular Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $18.75
Best Press Starch – The Clear Starch Alternative. What is the Best Press Starch? Feeling tired of using aerosol starch, Mary Ellen develop a clear crisp starch with a lovely scent that makes ironing more enjoyable. It’s in a non-aerosol can, so it’s environmentally-friendly and you can see how much is left, too. There’s no flaking, clogging, or white residue on dark fabrics. A special stain shield protects fabrics, and the product helps resist wrinkles. Best of all, it’s more effective than any starch you’ve ever used.
2 fl oz
Regular Price: $7.49
Sale Price: $5.65
Regular Price: $12.49
Sale Price: $9.37
Regular Price: $79.95
Sale Price: $59.99
The Dual Seam Fix is equipped with ultra-sharp blades, a safety ball and an individual lid. It is made with a specially formulated plastic material that grabs and removes excess threads without leaving marks or sticking to the fabric.
Regular Price: $14.29
Sale Price: $10.75
Characteristics: A low odor temporary repositionable spray adhesive that does not stain or cause stickiness.
1. No waiting. Can be used immediately.
2. Can be used with most types of material and paper
3. Dries clear. Low odor.
4. Does not transfer.
5. Does not wet material.
6. Does not cause yellowing.
7. Can be repositioned.
8. Adheres to most materials.
9. No1 users choice in this product category.
10. Enables project to be completed more quickly as it eliminates tacking. (no pins)
Regular Price: $18.95
Sale Price: $14.25
Sale Price: Ends Dec 24, 2019
Tom’s Sewing Centre
#102 – 8338 – 120th St
#5 – 45802 Luckakuck Way
Burnaby Sewing Centre
6190 Kingsway Ave