Long Arm Quilting Machine Sale
Creativity is about unlocking possibility, giving you features to expand your options, and making those features easy-to-use right out of the box.
- 9 mm Stitch Width
- More than 25% larger than a regular 7 mm stitch. Bigger, bolder decorative stitches.
- 1000 SPM
- .SFS+ With 7-Piece Feed Dog
- Feeds a variety of fabric without slipping or shifting.
- 11″+ Workspace on a stable Aluminum frame
- Lots of room to the right of the needle.
- ,AcuFeed Flex™ Fabric Feeding System
- Dual upper feed detaches when not in use.
- One-Step Needle Plate Conversion
- Go from zig zag to straight stitch faster.
Christmas Sale $2,798
Included is a free gift – floor standing table – valued at $599
You can own this machine for only $91.96 a month O.A.C.
Come and try this machine out at Tom’s Sewing Centre
The eXcellence 760 PRO provides an exceptional sewing experience. Especially created for large patchwork and quilting projects, the 28 cm / 11” long arm will provide all comfort and stability for any type of work. Quilters, garment sewists or home decor lovers will enjoy all technical specifications of eXcellence 760 PRO and discover new skills and talent!
- Horizontal full rotary hook with transparent bobbin cover Free arm / Flat bed convertible
- Top cover with built-in stitch chart Long size carrying handle
- Horizontal spool pin
- Elna exclusive side storage for feet
- Machine size: W 519 x H 316 x D 230 mm
- Work space: W280 x H120 mm
- Start Stop control by button or large foot controller
- Adjustable sewing speed up to 1000 stitch per minute
- 270 stitches including 11 buttonholes
- Alphabet: 3 fonts
- One step needle plate conversion
- Maximum stitch width: 9 mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5 mm
- Remote thread cutter controller port (optionnal accessory)
- Extra lift presser foot
- Speed control slider
- Start / stop button
- Needle position up or down button
- Auto-lock button
- Reverse button
- Bobbin thread sensor35 up/down flip stitches
- Start over function« My personal setting » function
- 3 places for white LED lamps
- Bobbin winder with built-in thread cutters on the top cover
Christmas Sale $2595
You can own this machine for only $85.29 a month O.A.C.
Come and try this machine out at Countryfolk Fabric
Tom’s Sewing Centre
#102 – 8338 – 120th St
#5 – 45802 Luckakuck Way