Bring in your Stockings
We will be taking them down in batches so don’t delay
Would you like to WIN an early Christmas gift? Grand prize will a fat quarter bundle, one for each store. All of our customers (new and old) are invited to participate. The prize will be awarded by random draw. To be eligible to win you will need to make a quilted stocking.
Here are the rules:
Each Entry Must:
* consist of three layers – the top, batting and lining and include a hanging tab
* be a min of 14″ long
* be made with 100% quilter’s cotton
* can be pieced, contain embroidery and or applique or a panel
* be quilted either by hand, machine or a combination of both
* be made in 2016 and not have been used
* All Entries must be in by Tues Dec 20, 2016
*Maximum 3 Entries per customer per day
All stockings will be donated to charity. Let’s start spreading the Christmas cheer!
Would you like to learn how to make Christmas Stockings?
Come to our FREE Stocking Class.
Stocking Class – Cindy will walk you though how to make a stocking. Or just come sew stockings with us and join in the fun. We are collecting stockings for the Christmas Bureau and any stockings made in class are eligible for our Stocking Contest. This is the perfect time to get started.
Date: Surrey: Sat Dec 3 – 10:00am – 2:00pm
Tom’s Sewing Centre
#102 – 8338 – 120th St
#5 – 45802 Luckakuck Way