The amazing Jan Komori will walk you though how to make a stocking. Or just come sew with us to have fun as we are collecting stocking for the Christmas Bureau. Bring your Chrismtas and batting Scraps to share as we make stockings for charity. We are holding a stocking contest this year. Make a quilted stocking min of 14″ and you can be entered to with a Christmas Fat Quarter bundle. This is the perfect time to get started.
Date: Chilliwack: Sat Dec 10 – 10:00am – 1:00pm
Fee: No Charge
Would you like to WIN an early Christmas gift? Grand prize will a fat quarter bundle, one for each store. All of our customers (new and old) are invited to participate. The prize will be awarded by random draw. To be eligible to win you will need to make a quilted stocking.
Here are the rules:
Each Entry Must:
* consist of three layers – the top, batting and lining and include a hanging tab
* be a min of 14″ long
* be made with 100% quilter’s cotton
* can be pieced, contain embroidery and or applique or a panel
* be quilted either by hand, machine or a combination of both
* be made in 2016 and not have been used
* All Entries must be in by Tues Dec 20, 2016
*Maximum 3 Entries per customer per day
All stockings will be donated to charity. Let’s start spreading the Christmas cheer!
#5 – 45802 Luckakuck Way