Mark your Calendar
Customer Appreciation Day is Coming
To The Countryfolk/Chilliwack Store
On Friday, Dec 1, 2017
- Stocking Making in the Classroom: 10am – 4pm
- Fun, Treats and Great Sales: 9:30am – 5:30pm
How to Make a Stocking:
If you have never made a stocking you can trace our perfectly shaped stocking pattern and we will teach you how to put it together. You can have amazing stockings in time for Christmas. Every stocking donated to the Christmas Bureau will be eligible for 1 entry to our stocking draw. See details below.
Stocking Contest Information
Would you like to WIN an early Christmas gift? Grand prize will be a Gift Certificate valued at $100. One for each store. All of our customers are invited to participate. The prize will be awarded by random draw. To be eligible to win you will need to make a quilted stocking. Here are the rules:
Each Entry Must:
- Stocking Front must consist of three layers – the top, batting and lining and include a hanging tab (stocking back does not need to be quilted)
- be a min of 12″ long
- be made with 100% quilter’s cotton
- can be pieced, contain embroidery and or applique or a panel
- be quilted either by hand, machine or a combination of both
- be made in 2017 and not have been used
- All Entries must be in by Sat Dec 16, 2017
- Maximum 3 Entries per customer per day (except Fri Dec 1- as many as you sew in the store). Contest entrant must drop of stockings (no dropping off for your friends).
All stockings will be donated to charity. Let’s start spreading the Christmas cheer!
#5 – 45802 Luckakuck Way