The SINGER PROMISE II sewing machine includes all the essential features you need to get off to a great sewing start.
- Electric sewing machine with 13 built-in stitch programs
- Used for button sewing, making buttonholes and inserting zippers
- Heavy-duty metal frame for durability
- Comes with bobbin winding system for easy operation
- Reverse lever for automatic stitch locking
Regular Price: $169
Sale Price: $159
The SINGER® M3400 sewing machine is perfect for any type of sewing with a full range of stitches.
- $75+ included accessories
- 23 stitches for any fabric: basic, stretch, decorative
- Simple one-step buttonhole for consistent results every time
- Automatic needle threader quickly threads machine with ease
- Free Arm to sew hard-to-reach areas
Regular Price: $229
Sale Price: $199
Whether your a beginner or expert, the Singer Fashion Mate 3342 Sewing Machine will get you sewing effortlessly in no time.
- 32 Built-in stitches
- 1-Step buttonhole
- Built-in needle threader
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Adjustable stitch length, adjustable stitch width
Regular Price: 249
Sale Price: $219
The Singer 3323S Talent sewing machine is perfect for beginning fashionistas and novice sewers.
- 23-stitch-pattern sewing machine with one-step buttonhole
- Automatic needle threader
- Adjustable stitch width and length
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Weighs 13 pounds; 16 by 6-1/2 by 12-1/2 inches.
Regular Price: $299
Sale Price: $259
The 5511 Heavy Duty is one of the only machines that brings rugged construction and durability to a home sewing machine. Designed for schools and other demanding applications, the 5511 is built to last. The parts featured here are specifically for these heavy duty machines.
- 11 Built-In Stitches
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute
- 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Class 15 Bobbins
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Drop Feed for free motion sewing
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame for skip-free sewing
Regular Price: $319
Sale Price: $269
The Singer 5523 is true workhorse with heavy duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speeds and powerful motor.
- 23 Built-in Stitches – 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Stretch Stitches, 12 Decorative Stitches, 1 Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home dec, clothing construction and much more!
- Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonhole – Professional buttonholes at the touch of a button
- Automatic Needle Threader – After effortlessly threading the machine, this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute – Sews faster than a standard sewing machine
- 60% Stronger Motor – A stronger motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate – Fabric slides easily across the machine arm
- Top Drop-in Bobbin – Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- Snap-on Presser Feet – Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Control – Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
- Up to 6mm Stitch Width – Decorative and satin stitches can be set to 6mm wide—making are bolder and more pronounced look
- Three Needle Positions – Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching
- Automatic Reverse
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Free Arm
- On Board Storage
- Included Accessories – All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Thread Spool Caps, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Spool Pin, Spool Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover.
Regular Price: $339
Sale Price: $289
Singer Confidence 7465 is a fully electronic sewing machine that’s easy and fun to use.
- Choose from a variety of items that include: basic, decorative and expandable.
- 2 x fully automatic one-step buttonholes – The machine will sew the buttonhole perfectly sized for the selected button.
- Drop feed for free motion sewing – The feed dogs can be lowered for button sewing for free-motion sewing – a must for quilters! Simply slide the feed lever to lower the drive teeth. Slide it back and turn the steering wheel one full turn to raise the feed dogs again.
- Double needle function – This function reduces the stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so that the needle always releases the presser foot during sewing.
- Upper recessed bobbin – Easy to put on and even easier to see! You can easily monitor your thread supply so you don’t run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Integrated needle threader – Threads the eye of the needle effortlessly, eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Direct selection points – The most commonly used stitches are located at the front of the machine and are available at the touch of a button.
- 13 x needle positions – Adjust the needle position as desired for various sewing techniques such as topstitching, topstitching, applying the zipper, inserting piping and more.
- Self-adjusting tension system – The machine automatically adjusts the voltages for the selected point.
- Adjustable stitch width – The stitch width from left to right is adjustable, to make your selected stitch narrower or wider as needed.
- Adjustable stitch length – Customize the appearance of a point by increasing or decreasing the distance between the points. Use this feature for techniques such as applique, whitewashing and more
- Drop and Sew ™ bobbin system – Place your bobbin in the bobbin holder, place the thread in the thread guides and you are ready to sew. There is no need to pull the bobbin thread.
- Robust metal frame – The interior frame of the machine is made of metal, providing long-term durability.
- Metal bobbin winder
- Integrated storage
- Snap-on presser foot – The presser feet can be easily changed.
Regular Price: $399
Sale Price: $369
Sale Ends Monday May 6, 2020 or while supplies last!
To take advantage of these great deals, call 604-507-2841 or email email@example.com and order yours today. We will ship or offer curbside pickup in Surrey, Chilliwack or Burnaby.
The Service Department is OPEN
Yes, James and Tom are hard at work repairing and servicing sewing machines – all makes and models including:
- Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Quilting Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Long Arm Quilting Machines
You can pick up and drop off your machine at the door. We are also still offering same day service with an appointment. Call Tom’s Sewing to book your appointment 604-507-2841 or or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are experiencing a higher than average call and email volume. If you leave a message we will do our best to get back to you in 24 hours.
Open Wed & Sat 9:30am – 12:30pm
#5 – 45802 Luckakuck Way
Burnaby Sewing Centre
Open Thurs & Sat 10:00am – 5:00pm
6190 Kingsway Ave
Please remember, 1 customer in the store at a time. Additional customers need to line up outside and while outside please social distance.